Next Captain

Dave, if fit, will play every PL match. Why be the captain if he doesn't? He looked very good in pre-season, now the hair''s back as well I feel ùber confident he will deliver for us.
I highly doubt Silva will start every PL game in his final season. Still think he’s the right choice as captain though. It’s a fitting honour for a truly great club servant.

I picked a trait that was there in our captain and said most captains are like that. You went ahead and listed the shittiest captain of the bunch. Good for you.
No, I just gave you a list of actual premier league captains? Don't understand what you're struggling with? There's a reason why all these premier league clubs (including ours) agree that what I'm saying is correct instead of picking the biggest hot head on the team!

If you can give me a list of current, fiery captains it might change my mind - but you offer no proper reasoning behind your points.

Anyway, lets agree to disagree. Either way, our club is in safe hands regardless of who our captain is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.