Next Captain

I wish next season Pep would put his foot down and stop it with this making Dinho captain bollocks and just straight up name Kev as our captain. Enough about respect and seniority, everyone can see that Kev is the real captain in this team and plays better with the arm band.

I wish next season Pep would put his foot down and stop it with this making Dinho captain bollocks and just straight up name Kev as our captain. Enough about respect and seniority, everyone can see that Kev is the real captain in this team and plays better with the arm band.

Either of them are worthy captains

Either of them are worthy captains
My problem with Dinho being captain is that he won’t be playing in enough games for us next season to wear the arm band. Our captain has to be someone that starts for most of our games.

Season starts in a week so this should be announced soon.

I expect seniority to come into play here, Fernandinho will be club captain for his final year with KDB lined up to take over in 12 months, I suspect Fernandinho will play a bit part role this season so Kdb will be acting captain the majority of the time anyway.

In the past they’ve talked about how they have 5 “captains” within the squad which are essentially just the senior players, Fernandinho Kdb and Aguero are the obvious 3 and with Kompany and now silva gone I think Bernardo and sterling are next in line to replace them in the 5.

I expect seniority to come into play here, Fernandinho will be club captain for his final year with KDB lined up to take over in 12 months, I suspect Fernandinho will play a bit part role this season so Kdb will be acting captain the majority of the time anyway.
Yeah that sounds like the most likely scenario.
In the past they’ve talked about how they have 5 “captains” within the squad which are essentially just the senior players, Fernandinho Kdb and Aguero are the obvious 3 and with Kompany and now silva gone I think Bernardo and sterling are next in line to replace them in the 5.
Think Laporte will be one of the 5 captains, probably instead of Bernardo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.