Next Captain

Dias is just obvious captain material and I'm sure he'd thrive on it. He's the most obvious candidate since Vinnie was in the role.

I am interested to see if Pep let's the players vote again or if he pulls rank and makes Dias captain when Dinho leaves.

I think it's an easy decision already....give it to Ruben at the end of the season as I feel he'll be even better with the responsibilty as he seems to enjoy it....let the others be free to express themselves!
Absolutely, completely 100%. Me and you need to get off the fence and say what we really think...;)

Dias is just obvious captain material and I'm sure he'd thrive on it. He's the most obvious candidate since Vinnie was in the role.

I am interested to see if Pep let's the players vote again or if he pulls rank and makes Dias captain when Dinho leaves.
If Dias carries on like this for the rest of the season, Pep won't need to pull rank

Reactions: OB1
Dias organises and communicates well and this is becoming more evident each game he plays. Since Kompany left the captain's armband has been passed around like pass the parcel and nobody has stood out or looked like they wanted to be captain, until now. And Dias is leading by example and commanding the respect of teammates similar to how Vinny did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.