next man out?

Isn't it pretty obviously just Zuculini being dumped somewhere on loan? Or is this just the "name a City player I don't like" thread?

Who would play right back if Zaba is suspended or injured? None of our EDS full backs are ready just yet imo.

With Dzeko and Jovetic going why do we have to get rid of another to accomodate Pogba and De Bruyne, I might be a bit thick but assumed all under 21 irrespective of length of service would go on the B list.

For Cl nacho would have to take a foreign slot because he's not been here 2 years. Ok for prem.

We can't keep hold of the ball as it is in Europe , so let's sell Nasri who is the best passer/holder of a ball at the club....

We can't keep hold of the ball as it is in Europe , so let's sell Nasri who is the best passer/holder of a ball at the club....

Yeah keep Nasri, who has always been a standout player for us in Europe. Does anyone remember his performances against Barcelona and Bayern .... erm?

Last edited:
I want both Navas and Nasri replaced.I don't think either of them will be though. Not this summer anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.