next man out?

Could be a gamble considering serg and bony fittness concerns! I take it pozo would still be available?
Its not a gamble at all. We will play 1 upfront in all CL games and we always have Sterling who can play up top. All our spots will be 2 players per position and the same goes for a forward.

Fernando 100% I don't see what he does for us. Most signings we have tend to be better than the players that we release, Garcia was on the same level as Fernando for me. I'd keep Nasri he was just injuries last year he is quality when fit and Navas plays better as an impact player I think.

Nasri or one of our LBs for me. Nasri spend most of last season trying to get red carded or being none existent, I feel there are enough players in a similar position that it wouldn't be hard to find an upgrade. Meanwhile LB is a spot we've been uneven with for a long while, I'd love for us to get a truly top tier Left back in the same way we've had Zabba on the right, then have Angelino as their understudy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.