Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have fulfilled his alleged ambition of coaching United if he wanted a ‘big club’ circus with hundreds of thousands of superficial tourist fans to pad out the stadium every week. But that was actually a difficult job post-Ferguson, so he took the easy option here instead, and has regularly belittled the club. Our attendances have actually been very good, especially considering we share a city with one of the three biggest clubs in the world, even before the Abu Dhabi reboot.

The reality is this club has done more for Pep Guardiola and his legacy than he has for us; 2/5 titles before him, 3/5 with him while acquiring a depth of quality that his predecessors never had. As long as the owners are in place, our next manager will win titles as well; who knows, they might even be able to deliver European success too.

Mancini didn’t need to dress like a ticket tout or sing Oasis songs in a nauseating attempt to endear himself to the fans, he just fought for us and the club on the touchline and in the media. Hopefully our next one will do the same.
A357944A-0A40-423B-A728-D0C9FE5EA114.gif

He should have fulfilled his alleged ambition of coaching United if he wanted a ‘big club’ circus with hundreds of thousands of superficial tourist fans to pad out the stadium every week. But that was actually a difficult job post-Ferguson, so he took the easy option here instead, and has regularly belittled the club. Our attendances have actually been very good, especially considering we share a city with one of the three biggest clubs in the world, even before the Abu Dhabi reboot.

The reality is this club has done more for Pep Guardiola and his legacy than he has for us; 2/5 titles before him, 3/5 with him while acquiring a depth of quality that his predecessors never had. As long as the owners are in place, our next manager will win titles as well; who knows, they might even be able to deliver European success too.

Mancini didn’t need to dress like a ticket tout or sing Oasis songs in a nauseating attempt to endear himself to the fans, he just fought for us and the club on the touchline and in the media. Hopefully our next one will do the same.
Rag! You need to leave now

I think the stars are alining it’s worrying he’s been doing international football at the moment. Thing is it’s not like 10 years ago when there were a lot of talented managers out there.
I think that there still are a lot of talented managers out there. It's just that what Pep has achieved at City makes them look a lot less attractive than they would have if he'd never joined us.
That's why I think the club will stick to a tried and tested formula.

All depends who is available at the time ,if Pep left tomorrow i would have Conte in a heart beat , a proven winner , very different style of football but he would love working with our squad of players.

Talking to agents for recruitment no one will talk to you whilst your are in charge of a national team. No top manager aspires to manage a country it’s club football and getting into the day to day running of management.
Makes no sense, Pep has said he would like a crack at a national team so he aspires to it, does that mean no club would want him after. Enrique has had success as Barcelona manager, before Spain.
Don’t know whether we’d want him or not, he’s probably one of a handfull we’d look at but being Spain manager has no bearing at all on whether we should or shouldn’t.

Next manager can't come fast enough for me if he doesn't shut his fucking mouth about the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.