Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have said on here it's perverse to think about him leaving when he's not long signed a new contract. I can't think of who might replace him but I do think there's a chance he may still go on beyond his current extended contract. It's clear to me he's never come across a team or club like us before (I know that's obvious but I hope you know what I mean) and he does seem to see us as a challenge. And a challenge is what he thrives on.

We shall see.

Depending on how Spain does in the next two years, Luis Enrique surely will be near the top of the list. Optics of it makes sense especially if Pep is only in it for two more years. I’m sure Pep will give clear indication early to the board anyways so they are aware and have a succession plan in place, seems like he has that kind of respect for our top brass.

I don’t get the love-in for Pochettino.

At Spurs and now at PSG he’s shown himself to be a nearly-man bottle job. His record at Spurs was shite considering the talent in that team.

Believes his own hype too much considering he’s won absolutely jack shit. He’s nowhere near good enough for City.

I don’t get the love-in for Pochettino.

At Spurs and now at PSG he’s shown himself to be a nearly-man bottle job.

Believes his own hype too much considering he’s won absolutely jack shit. He’s nowhere near good enough for City.
Bottle job, worst saying in football ever

When Pep leaves our club - I very much hope that our next manager is... Pep!

Pep is a unique manager in world football - at some point he will no longer be manager of our club - and when that inevitably occurs - we will be much worse off (I think) because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.