Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
as anyone suggested Arteta yet and been pummeled with rotten fruit and unbagged dogshit?
Someone mentioned him earlier and I had to go to the hospital to get my sides stitched.
The nurses weren't too happy to see me... I've already been to the hospital twice today after people suggested Kompany and Vieira.

The first name I think of is Rodgers but dare I say it...I'd take klopp
I'd take Klopp in a heartbeat. He wouldn't come though, he's already said he's going to have a sabbatical after he leaves Anfield.

It's going to be Luis Enrique... Someone who has La Liga mentality. That's been about the extent of Ferran & Co's thinking since they arrived.

There are quite a few on here who have convinced themselves that Pep would sign another extension and stay long after 2023.

They'll probably deny that now, saying that Pep is doing the right thing... sycophants.

I'm going to stand by what I always say about any employee in any job... If you don't want to stay, then just go. No-one has the same level of enthusiasm for a job when they've said they're leaving, even if they are being paid £1m+ every month.

This is Pep handing in his notice 12/18 months too soon imo. He'll say his heart is in it, but the players and coaches will know that his head will be elsewhere, whether it be a beach or a top international job. The only thing that will keep him going will be his quest for the CL, and I wouldn't be surprised if the club let him go early if we win it this year (which we won't, without a top class striker)

I'm disappointed in him but not the least bit surprised. He owes City fans nothing, but he owes the club two years at peak level of enthusiasm.
No, didnt happen at Barca or Bayern. Players at this level motivate themselves, for winning things and they want to win whether the coach is in their 1st or last year. No big deal.He won’t leave early , and while not likely still could change his mind.

Those that find Pep sometimes 'too stubborn' or maybe 'overly philosophical with his football' might be more frustrated with Bielsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.