Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Getting no joy at all out of our most successful period in our history just because we have a manager who prefers to pass the ball instead of kick and rush seems like you've taken it to the next level though.
We played much more direct last night, now granted the opposition wasn't great but the youngsters moved it quicker and it was a much more enjoyable spectacle for it.

Correct. Getting no joy at all out of our most successful period in our history just because we have a manager who prefers to pass the ball instead of kick and rush seems like you've taken it to the next level though.
They might as well fuck off to Burnley. With the Ginger Mourinho having just extended his contract it should keep them happy for a few years.

I’ve always thought he might leave if he wins the champions league. He will have basically finished the job. What keeps me hoping is that he’s not going to get another job as good as this one, with the finances, the infrastructure, his influence and his relationship with his bosses. But he’s bright and ambitious and a bit off-the-wall so you never know whether he might fancy a couple of years on easy street in international management so he can see more of his family and have a rest. It would feel like a travesty if he left without winning the Champions League though. We’ve been good enough for the last 3-4 years and for various reasons it hasn’t quite happened.
We've been good enough at least 3 times but Gurardiola has been his own worst enemy in tinkering with a winning team to accommodate the opposition.

I think Mancini would have the CL trophy in our cabinet given the squad Pep has, and I'd have him back here after Pep tbh.

Makes me laugh when i read 'In Pep we trust'. Not in big Champions League games i don't.

We've been good enough at least 3 times but Gurardiola has been his own worst enemy in tinkering with a winning team to accommodate the opposition.

I think Mancini would have the CL trophy in our cabinet given the squad Pep has, and I'd have him back here after Pep tbh.

Makes me laugh when i read 'In Pep we trust'. Not in big Champions League games i don't.
Mancini had a fucking terrible record with us in the CL with a aquad many would consider better.
Revisionist bullshit from somebody who has forgotten that Mancini tenure ended in a whimper.

Mancini had a fucking terrible record with us in the CL with a aquad many would consider better.
Revisionist bullshit from somebody who has forgotten that Mancini tenure ended in a whimper.

That 2012-13 champions league campaign was a shit show, didn’t he try playing a back 3 which we’d never done before in Amsterdam and we got destroyed. That 1-1 draw with Dortmund at home was one of the most one sided away performances I’ve seen for a team visiting the Etihad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.