Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with getting Rodger’s is if he does well you can bet England be after him as there manager which would will unrest our team!

He is good a manager a good coach only question mark is getting over the line come end of season and his teams dropping off! But has a good record of winning in Scotland won the fa cup and knows the premier!
You think he would give up the job of Manchester City FC for the England job ? Really?

I may wear blue tinted glasses but giving up any top Premier League job to become National manager is now a huge step down, even if he was in charge of Leicester and England came knocking.

The National job is nowhere near the top job in the game it once was, hence why Southgate is now manager.

Zinedine Zidane.

A big name who will get the respect of the players, has shown he can manage even bigger egos than what we have and is tactically astute. The downside is we will lose our style.
Could work short term, he proved that he can take over a team thats already formed and get results with them. But when we'll need rebuilding , I dont know if he would be the right man for the job.

There has to be a reason why Real wasn't trying to keep him on for a decade or so considering the trophies he's won.

Let's see if Klopp can rebuild Liverpool. Pep is into his 2nd manchester City side and has a long track record of success.
Klopp has already proved that he can build trophy winning teams. Its not his fault Pool doesn't have the money to throw around and build a proper squad.
If we could ever get Klopp after Pep leaves we'd be crazy not to.

You think he would give up the job of Manchester City FC for the England job ? Really?

I may wear blue tinted glasses but giving up any top Premier League job to become National manager is now a huge step down, even if he was in charge of Leicester and England came knocking.

The National job is nowhere near the top job in the game it once was, hence why Southgate is now manager.
Why England he’d probably rather coach his home country Northern Ireland.

Could work short term, he proved that he can take over a team thats already formed and get results with them. But when we'll need rebuilding , I dont know if he would be the right man for the job.

There has to be a reason why Real wasn't trying to keep him on for a decade or so considering the trophies he's won.
Zidane’s style of football isn’t what the owners want, Luis Enrique would be a much better fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.