Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad is rapidly proving himself to be very good at what he does.In terms of professionalism,the two other skip rats you mention aren't in the same galaxy.
I'm not blinkered or narrow minded enough to give a fuck about his previous allegiance,i only care about his ability and what he could offer us,and right now,given other options.....we would be foolish not keep a watching brief on him.
He's a nasty piece of work. He's Joey Barton with a good lawyer. Those are his good points.

Football management-wise, he's nothing special and has little to offer in terms of experience for any club. He'll do no better at a decent level than Frank Lampard or Wayne Rooney. In a nutshell, there are better prospects in the lower divisions.

I've resisted this thread for a while because I suspect you're on the wind-up. If you're not, you probably need a break from here.

I have always thought that CFG would be Pep's next step. World head coach. Well, now we have confirmation of sorts that CFG is the direction in which Pep is likely to move.
I have always thought this was possible. I think at one stage there were plans for Sergio and Messi to be united at NYCFC for a swansong but the stadium move has just hit one hitch after another. The growth of MLS is staggering and it is the sort of left-field challenge Pep would relish. I hope he stays at City for as long as possible though. The England job is another possibility in my view despite Southgate's new deal.

The lad is rapidly proving himself to be very good at what he does.In terms of professionalism,the two other skip rats you mention aren't in the same galaxy.
I'm not blinkered or narrow minded enough to give a fuck about his previous allegiance,i only care about his ability and what he could offer us,and right now,given other options.....we would be foolish not keep a watching brief on him.
He is a scouser born and bred, he hates us with a passion and personally the feeling is mutual.

I have always thought that CFG would be Pep's next step. World head coach. Well, now we have confirmation of sorts that CFG is the direction in which Pep is likely to move.
Thought this would happen. He can help chose his successor then.

Julian Nagelsmann or Erik Tan Hag for me out of those out there. Both done very well with less than Stellar teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.