Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini aint going anywhere before 2023; he’ll be with Italy for the World Cup and they’ll be up there contending.

The possibility of being a world cup winning manager is far more enticing than any club job

Atm I’d be looking at nagelsman from Bayern if and when pep goes which is not set in stone either. I like ten Haag but Utd will get him in the summer .

Mancini aint going anywhere before 2023; he’ll be with Italy for the World Cup and they’ll be up there contending.

The possibility of being a world cup winning manager is far more enticing than any club job
What if they don't make it?

not a great source, but i know pep is on record of his love of his time living in the city.

Ten Hag & Pep both with contracts to 2023..

Italy may not qualify. They have been drawn in the same group/side of the draw as Portugal. Only one goes through.

not a great source, but i know pep is on record of his love of his time living in the city.

Ten Hag & Pep both with contracts to 2023..

he said himself hes gonna take break after city and then coach national team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.