Next Monday Everton

Glazers_Wallet

I believe we are going to roll them over i think adebayor or mario are going to shine in this game or maybe even jo, i thought he played well at west ham.

i reckon city 5 - 0 everton

P.s

What reaction do you think carlos tevez will get if he plays? my self i think when/if his name is called should jsut be silent no clapping or booing.

P.s P.s

who would you have as captain? NDJ or K toure?

Everton is always a tough match and they're definitely overdue a win. You can just see Beckford hitting form against us.

I'd take a score draw now tbh.

Glazers_Wallet said:
I believe we are going to roll them over i think adebayor or mario are going to shine in this game or maybe even jo, i thought he played well at west ham.

i reckon city 5 - 0 everton

P.s

What reaction do you think carlos tevez will get if he plays? my self i think when/if his name is called should jsut be silent no clapping or booing.

P.s P.s

who would you have as captain? NDJ or K toure?

Hope you're right mate but I don't think he'll start with Ade. As for Mario you can bet Gollum has already had a word with his defenders & told them to wind him up/ kick him from the 1st minute so he will probably be sent off or subbed!!

Not sure about the reaction to Tevez, hopefully he won't get booed as on the pitch there are no issues and maybe we need him against a hard working, dirty bogey team like them.

For me I would have De Jong as captain but isn't he suspended on Monday?

Balotelli can rip Distin and Jagielka apart if he puts his mind to it and stays out of trouble. I can just imagine his physical approach ruffling them up a bit and them not being able to deal with it.

Matt Diablo said:
but this time Arteta is suspended and he was undoubtedly key to their performances....

Isn't Cahill going to play for Australia as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.