Next Monday Everton

standupefc said:
Well I think Everton's problem is scoring not defending. I think Moyes tactics are more suited to games when we're underdogs as we can just pick teams off with a moment of magic like Chelsea. I don't think City's defence is that great but Everton don't really have anybody capable of taking advatage of that. If you play Balotelli and Adebayor up front we'll struggle. I think Everton will go to City and put 11 men behind the ball and hope for somehthing on the break. If Baines concetrates on defending we should pretty much be safe, if he goe sout of position we'll be in trouble. In many ways it's better we got a draw against Wigan goign into this game as the Everton players know they have to get something from the game rather than just get beat and put in a pathetic performance. I think it go 1 of 2 ways I think you could thrash us if we have an off day and start trying to attack to much as you'll catch us out. If we go the COMS and defend well and hope for something from a set piece it could end up a boring 0 0. Hopefully the latter ends up happening as losing to City would ruin my christmas and would put us in deep shit. I know due to our allocation going very quickly loads of Everton fans including me have got tickets in the City end so I'm not sure what will happen if we score, hopefully we can contain ourselves, but that seems unlikely at the moment.

Goals conceded in the league:

chelsea..............12
city....................13
united................16
arsenal...............19

I'm never confident when we play everton but to say our defence is a weakness is just silly

the talisman said:
standupefc said:
Well I think Everton's problem is scoring not defending. I think Moyes tactics are more suited to games when we're underdogs as we can just pick teams off with a moment of magic like Chelsea. I don't think City's defence is that great but Everton don't really have anybody capable of taking advatage of that. If you play Balotelli and Adebayor up front we'll struggle. I think Everton will go to City and put 11 men behind the ball and hope for somehthing on the break. If Baines concetrates on defending we should pretty much be safe, if he goe sout of position we'll be in trouble. In many ways it's better we got a draw against Wigan goign into this game as the Everton players know they have to get something from the game rather than just get beat and put in a pathetic performance. I think it go 1 of 2 ways I think you could thrash us if we have an off day and start trying to attack to much as you'll catch us out. If we go the COMS and defend well and hope for something from a set piece it could end up a boring 0 0. Hopefully the latter ends up happening as losing to City would ruin my christmas and would put us in deep shit. I know due to our allocation going very quickly loads of Everton fans including me have got tickets in the City end so I'm not sure what will happen if we score, hopefully we can contain ourselves, but that seems unlikely at the moment.

Goals conceded in the league:

chelsea..............12
city....................13
united................16
arsenal...............19

I'm never confident when we play everton but to say our defence is a weakness is just silly

i wouldn't take much notice to an everton fan pal. talk out their arse

Carnt wait for this game, to give them a right good thrashing and shut them toffees up good an proper.

standupefc said:

Rather a pity your home allocations dont go so well mate. 34,000? 31,000? A continuation of the bad run and a cold midweek game in Jan/Feb could see you go below 30,000.

If it is Walton we are fucked - he is a cheat

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1253011/GRAHAM-POLL-official-line-Javier-Mascheranos-tackle-Gareth-Barry-worth-match-ban.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... h-ban.html</a>

Well GP is the worst ground in terms of facilties. At least when we go away to places like COMS we can have decent facilties like the luxury of not having to look a post who whole match, or only being able to see half of the pitch when people stand up in certain areas of the ground. Yes our home attendances are poor but our away support is huge considering the shit we have to watch. Considering we managed to get a goal against Chelsea who were playing about 7 people in defence the other week, it does show we can get goals. Anyway we'll see what happens on the day, hopefully Everton get a win on Monday. I'm quite used to going in opposition ends in far more dangerous circumstances. I managed to keep myself together when I was stood on the Kop when Cahill got an equalizer. I wasn't planning on calling Lescott the elephant man, and chanting OH manchester. It was actually a city fan that got us the tickets. Quite a few Evertonians were unable to get to the ticket office when they were eligible for tickets so a sizable number of people have somehow managed to get tickets all over the ground. Fortunately City fans seem more understanding than the red half of of Manchester. United's the only game people think twice about going to. It's the only game that I've known that there to be always trouble. Only this year United fans punched some elderley Everton fan causing him to be taken to hospital.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.