Next Rail Strikes Announced.

another 4 hour drive down for the Fulham game. Bought a 1/3 off rail card and I’ve hardly used it last 5/6 games I’ve been to have been train strikes

another 4 hour drive down for the Fulham game. Bought a 1/3 off rail card and I’ve hardly used it last 5/6 games I’ve been to have been train strikes
Don’t these already we’ll paid twats, realise that if they continue forcing their ever dwindling customers to find alternatives ways of travelling, there will come a time when they are no longer needed

I was on Hebden Bridge Station t'other week 'n the chalkboard had the days of the next strikes written up. As we passed I turned to Mrs Ewing and said 'City home games! They never strike when the Rags are at home'! At least the ticket checker fellah laughed.

There's one this Saturday too, just for Avanti. Ah well, the trans-pennine route has the better views.

Are we expecting Northern to join in the fun? They haven’t jumped on every date as of yet. Pain in the ass this, you plan ahead, lay out the money (at cheaper prices admittedly) hang in there hoping & end up requesting a refund. That’s before you end up cancelling other plans such as hotels & meals out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.