Next Season

Really tough one this and i would probably opt for CL football the season after as would make signing "star players" easier and would in turn give us a squad able to challenge for both cups and top 4 the season after.

It would also be a bigger achievement imo as if everton had won Fa cup (like portsmouth other year) it would be a really good achievement but top 4 has only been done once recently (again everton) and then they changed rules to let bin dippers in CL anyway.

Finishing top 4 is what it's all about nowadays and would have a bigger effect on the ones who miss out (dippers or arsenal)

Really tough one this and i would probably opt for CL football the season after as would make signing "star players" easier and would in turn give us a squad able to challenge for both cups and top 4 the season after.
Agreed. Also, it's been 33/34 years since our last trophy so waiting a little longer won't hurt. I'd rather mix it with teams like Barca and Real Madrid on a regular basis than just get a cup and play in the Europa.

CUP!!

Day out at Wembley - make the Rags take down their f**king stupid banner.

Top 4 for me. I'd love to see us play the top european teams. Hamburg was a nice taster and I'm looking forward to more of those games. I wouldn't mind the FA cup but lets face it its not like it used to be. Now if they bring back the "its a knockout" with Brian Hall's hilarious commentary I could easily change my mind. I'll never forget getting up early on Cup final day getting my crisps and sweets from the shop and settling in for the day. Good times happy times.!!!!

FA cup, for sure. We need to win something, and beating someone like the rags along the way would be sweet. Anyway, top 4 finish doesn't guarantee CL. We'd have to go through qualifiers in August or whatever. We don't need that - yet!

cup!!!
we would get into champs league and get knocked out first round knowing us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.