Next season

City can keep tabs anywhere in the world.
What is good about a local loan is you don't have to uproot a young man to go and live on the other end of the country (or abroad) for 6/12 months. THB and Tosin most likely stayed were they lived when they joined Blackburn.
He doesn’t want to go back there! Not the style of play for him. But he wants first team football if not at city then somewhere else.

It would be great if 3 or 4 EDS players could get minutes next season but I'll believe it when I see it. The "Unhappy Players" thread maybe explains to some extent why minutes get given to senior players when we fans think that youngsters should play the closing 15 minutes when we are ahead. Some fragile egos in the first team squad might hinder progress (or it could all be bs made up by Sam Lee).

The reality is we are currently wasting 3 squad places as we don’t have anyone from the academy other than Phil. I’d expect that by 2025 we will see maybe 4 or 5 academy players as full first team members.

He doesn’t want to go back there! Not the style of play for him. But he wants first team football if not at city then somewhere else.
In the MEN article below he is quoted as saying he wants to play first team games rather than just train (presumably at City). He says he would be open to returning to Blackburn.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ws/harwood-bellis-man-city-blackburn-20564352

Has he said something more recently about not wanting to go back there?

On my other point about keeping tabs on players my thoughts were that it would be easy for City backroom staff to pop over to watch him play or train and make sure that he feels connected to City.

In the MEN article below he is quoted as saying he wants to play first team games rather than just train (presumably at City). He says he would be open to returning to Blackburn.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ws/harwood-bellis-man-city-blackburn-20564352

Has he said something more recently about not wanting to go back there?

On my other point about keeping tabs on players my thoughts were that it would be easy for City backroom staff to pop over to watch him play or train and make sure that he feels connected to City.
The guy sat next to me on the plane to Porto had a chat with him and his dad in the airport and basically said he wants to play for our first team, otherwise he will go somewhere else but that Tony Mowbray football didn’t really suit him as much as he has learnt from it he needs something different now.

The guy sat next to me on the plane to Porto had a chat with him and his dad in the airport and basically said he wants to play for our first team, otherwise he will go somewhere else but that Tony Mowbray football didn’t really suit him as much as he has learnt from it he needs something different now.
I would have thought the first half an hour would have been enough to learn everything Mowbray knows about playing decent football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.