BlueMoonAcrossThePond

Team supported
Manchester City
Bluemoon Report Card:
====================
Best manager in world football - Pep - check
Best striker in world football - Haaland - check
Best midfielder in world football - KDB - check
Best defender in world football - Dias - check (yeah, he's had an off season - but just wait till next)
Best keeper in world football - Ederson - check

We're gonna fuck 'em up! Can't wait for next season!

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
I predict that like most new players, Haaland will need time to settle.
I predict that after failing to score for the first three games of the season someone on BM will consider him to be ‘not all that’.
I predict Grealish will be our player of the season.
I predict we will win both the PL and the CL.

I'd dispute your Ederson point but the others are accurate. If you had said best Keeper who suits our style in the world then you've cracked it

Either way I'm looking forward to a quad next year
Since we're the best team in world football, is not the best keeper for us, world best? :-)

And yup - I see your point - Edders isn't the best shot-stopper - but he's by far the best distributer of the ball, and his overall goalkeeping is excellent - and as you state - he's the best keeper for the best side in the game.

Since we're the best team in world football, is not the best keeper for us, world best? :-)

And yup - I see your point - Edders isn't the best shot-stopper - but he's by far the best distributer of the ball, and his overall goalkeeping is excellent - and as you state - he's the best keeper for the best side in the game.
it's an odd one, put ederson into a "traditional" premiership team and he struggles to keep his place imo, but for how we play there's no one I'm aware of better

Bluemoon Report Card:
====================
Best manager in world football - Pep - check
Best strike in world football - Haaland - check
Best midfielder, in world football - KDB - check
Best defender in world football - Dias - check (yeah, he's had an off season - but just wait till next)
Best keeper in world football - Ederson - check

We're gonna fuck 'em up! Can't wait for next season!

Your thoughts?
Ederson makes no more or maybe less saves than Bravo did but his playing out and skill at coming to see danger is second to none in the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.