Next seasons away kit

Decided to do a couple with maroon in them aswell, two flavours.

mcfcmaroon.png
mcfcmaroon2.png

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I seem to recall someone from the club at a meeting last season saying that the clud wouldn't consider Red/Black stripes because it is always a very poor seller.

Might be true. But that's before the Umbro team took hold of City again. I think they will make a classic red and black. can't wait!

HellasLEAF said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I seem to recall someone from the club at a meeting last season saying that the clud wouldn't consider Red/Black stripes because it is always a very poor seller.

Might be true. But that's before the Umbro team took hold of City again. I think they will make a classic red and black. can't wait!

It's definitely happening

Red and black is very difficult to get right, but I trust Umbro. I think retro is the only way to go, using the famous kit as the starting point but modernising the material and cut. The actual stripes themselves... the number of them, the width, the seams and sleeves.... should all remain the same. Perhaps another small Etihad logo so that the central stripes are unbroken.

article-1348360-0CD18BF0000005DC-258_306x219.jpg

All previous red and black kits since the 80s have been a disaster. That's why they haven't sold.

Boff said:
Especially for the Champions League!
MCFCAway.png

(effort from last years' comp)
Can someone explain to me this obsession with gold on top of the red and black? I think it looks terrible to be brutally honest. White looks miles better in my opinion.

Think some people have taken it on because we had a few gold Umbro logos last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.