Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1627eys_th.jpg

edited my post this took 30 secs on my galaxy s6 to monochrome the badge in maroon and gold

I did the same on that dodgy paint job I did with the badge in regular colour, made the modifications that were common sense. These pricks, both at Nike & in our "creative" department, are getting paid for producing shite.

That version of the monochrome badge looks tons better than the one on the shirt.

It's common sense to me that if the shirt is dark the badge monochrome would be the outlines not the fill, but what I know I ain't a designer I'm just a cook. anyway I don't understand why the regular badge could not be used especially as it's new so should adorn all new merchandise in all it's glory.

Nike just take no pride whatsoever in their kits. It takes 2 minutes to find a bit of history regarding a clubs kit, colours, identity. Instead of creating modern versions of a St.Marks black away or 3rd kit with white trim, or a '99 Gillingham 3rd or just getting the right home colours and putting a unique but acceptable spin on it they go completely left field.

I don't like this fashion of changing the badge's colours to suit the kits either. I thought the point of a club badge was that it is the constant?

Does anyone know where Nike's designers are based? U.S. or Europe?

The kits (or so-called kits) are pretty fucking horrendous. I usually buy one long-sleeved shirt per season but there's no way I'm parting with £60 for any of that shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.