Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CkB5f06UkAI6EYv.jpg

:((
What fucking hell is that,oh dear Nike have really shown how shit they are.

We know for a fact city read blue moon so wonder if when they read this thread it will sink in that the overwhelming view of their biggest fan forum absolutely hates the home,away and training gear ?
What a missed opportunity with. Potentially thousands going to buy the first shirt with the new badge on not going to bother.
You would think they want to get that shirt out all over the world to promote the brand but obviously not.
Wonder what etihad think of having their names on less shirts than they easily could have ?
A big opportunity missed all round by city !

OMG that is horrible, the badge looks terrible, makes the new home kit look good, perhaps that's why they've done it. We need to bin Nike. Don't think they'll sell many of these. Hope we win more than with the navy kit, if we have to wear this monstrosity.

Nike just take no pride whatsoever in their kits. It takes 2 minutes to find a bit of history regarding a clubs kit, colours, identity. Instead of creating modern versions of a St.Marks black away or 3rd kit with white trim, or a '99 Gillingham 3rd or just getting the right home colours and putting a unique but acceptable spin on it they go completely left field.

I don't like this fashion of changing the badge's colours to suit the kits either. I thought the point of a club badge was that it is the constant?

Does anyone know where Nike's designers are based? U.S. or Europe?
Our roots started when Manchester City Football Club started in 1894 in my opinion. St Mark's were the roots of Ardwick AFC who we merged with but did not emerge from. At one point Ardwick and Manchester City were two seperate clubs playing games at the same time. I don't think we should ever go back to kits from then, nods to kits from then or say it's part of our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.