Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone sent a link to this thread to the club to make sure they're getting the feedback? Maybe we all should?

Typical that after years of Nike making all the top clubs' kits, they finally make ours, they make them shit and everyone else moves to Adidas!

Still waiting for someone to scream bloody murder at that deal between Adidas and Utd though. Double what Etihad pay City for naming, sponsorship and advertising rights on several commodities and we're the dodgy ones...

Typical that after years of Nike making all the top clubs' kits, they finally make ours, they make them shit and everyone else moves to Adidas!

Still waiting for someone to scream bloody murder at that deal between Adidas and Utd though. Double what Etihad pay City for naming, sponsorship and advertising rights on several commodities and we're the dodgy ones...
I would.have adidas tommorow ans would hope they could do our stuff as originals. U would have puma, unbro too

So, just when you thought Nike couldn't get any worse than the shite home kit, they make that fucking abortion!
I confidently predict our worst kit sales figures in many, many years next season.

I think these could be the worst selling kits we have had in years. Even the plastic fans will think twice about being seen in public in those atrocities.

Oh fuck me. I thought the home shirt was bad.!
I actually started laughing when I saw this. Put some effort in Nike ffs. It's like they got their generic template on the computer screen and just clicked on the 'random' option in the colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.