Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mate. Great team
New chant for next season:
"and it's Covenchelsea City
Covenchelsea City FC
we're by far the greatest team with an amalgamation of kits from a number of clubs who play in blue
the world has ever seen"

The bottom line here is that Nike has a new template and they have applied it to pretty much everyone from national sides such as England and France to clubs such as City and Barcelona, none of whom traditionally have the sleeves in a different colour. It won't rob any of toss teams / countries of their identity; whether it will hinder shirt sales is yet to be seen but no doubt Nike will monitor that carefully and you can be sure they will drop the fashion quickly enough if it does. Hopefully, they will change their template regardless.

If you look back over the years, various fashions for football shirts have come and gone; many of which have been horrible. Seems to me that most clubs had their best ever kits in about 1970.

On fotmob they had a "breaking news "about the new kit and it had dark shoulders and it looked very smart I don't know how to put pics up and even it someone tells me I won't be trying sorry life's to short :)proper techno phobia

'''''
New chant for next season:
"and it's Covenchelsea City
Covenchelsea City FC
we're by far the greatest team with an amalgamation of kits from a number of clubs who play in blue
the world has ever seen"

nah ... the new chant should be ....

Are you listening Nike?
We are Blue and White.
You blind bastards, You blind bastards
Your kits are fucking shite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.