Next seasons top 6 and bottom 3 (in order)

jimharri said:
BlueTG said:
Well people are tipping Liverpool for it, and Everton are currently closer to 6th than Liverpool this year.
Liverpool would have the better chance, simply because they would be able to attract a better calibre of player than the sock robbers would. If Liverpool keep the same squad, and the same manager, they've got no chance of a top 6 finish. And Everton? Alright; perhaps I was a bit harsh on them, but I simply think that there are/will be 6 better sides than them in the table.
To be honest I only included them as theyre in and around there at the moment, disregarded potential and went on current squads/this seasons form where as you have taken potential changes into account.. that and the fact I was looking for a fight. ;)

BlueTG said:
jimharri said:
BlueTG said:
Well people are tipping Liverpool for it, and Everton are currently closer to 6th than Liverpool this year.
Liverpool would have the better chance, simply because they would be able to attract a better calibre of player than the sock robbers would. If Liverpool keep the same squad, and the same manager, they've got no chance of a top 6 finish. And Everton? Alright; perhaps I was a bit harsh on them, but I simply think that there are/will be 6 better sides than them in the table.
To be honest I only included them as theyre in and around there at the moment, disregarded potential and went on current squads/this seasons form where as you have taken potential changes into account.. that and the fact I was looking for a fight. ;)
business-man-boxing.jpg

jimharri said:
BlueTG said:
jimharri said:
business-man-boxing.jpg
Im more this type
vg4snd.jpg

1. United
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6 Everton

-----------------------

18. Reading
19. Villa
20. Southampton

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Rags
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Newcastle

18. Villa
19. Wigan
20. Southampton

1. City
2. Rags
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Liverpool
6. Sunderland/Newcastle/Spurs

18. Stoke
19. Birmingham
20. Southampton

1) City
2) Chelsea
3) Tottenham
4) Arsenal
5) Manchester United
6) Liverpool

3 Down: Norwich, Reading, Bolton.

I do not believe United will have the capacity to win the league nor make Champions League. They have the weakest midfield in the top half league and Scholes was the best bandaid the club could have got. Unless they can somehow convert Nani to play in behind Rooney and the poacher they will not be able to keep this up. Smalling and Jones are not prepared to lead the backline. Evra is aging and Rafael's form is poor consistently. They do have incredible wingers. The likes of which will keep them a top tier team for the next 2-3 years. Pray that they don't sign Martinez and hold their stock in Cleverley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.