Next Signing

SURELY ITS GOT TO BE IBRAHIMOVIC - Fits Marwood & Cooks buying policy to a T... Been on the wane for at least two years and, even though no other club with european ambitions will touch him with a barge pole, still fancies one last big pay day, next season ....WHY IS IT ALWAYS US????? (SOB)

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
SURELY ITS GOT TO BE IBRAHIMOVIC - Fits Marwood & Cooks buying policy to a T... Been on the wane for at least two years and, even though no other club with european ambitions will touch him with a barge pole, still fancies one last big pay day, next season ....WHY IS IT ALWAYS US????? (SOB)
why do city fans not want ibra?????????? who do we think we are?? the guy is world class and another step forward to where we want to be!! i have no doubt that ibra would score goals for us and be a hit in the premier league.

richards30 said:
why do city fans not want ibra?????????? who do we think we are?? the guy is world class and another step forward to where we want to be!! i have no doubt that ibra would score goals for us and be a hit in the premier league.
Maybe we should start a thread 'If Ibra Signs'.....I'll put my neck on the line right now by saying he'll be a success! I'd sign up to it (if he signs) and then be prepared to be shot down at the end of the season, or to gloat like a Rag when I was proved right!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=719810&idseccio_PK=803" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpubli ... cio_PK=803</a>

says there maybe a swap of Ibra for Torres or Robinho

Ban this rag twat

I'm not one that dismisses a player before hew has even kicked a ball for us. Players change when they move clubs, see D. Bent. Dismissed by 'arry as not being good enough, and probably wasn't up to fitness at the spuds but since moving to sunderland, he has been one of the Prems' top scorers.

I'll reserve judgement and scrutiny until the end of the season and even then will take into account that our team is a working progress with new faces coming in every transfer window.

Come on guys, be a little bit more optimistic about Ibra. Just a little bit.

ecviper said:
I'm not one that dismisses a player before hew has even kicked a ball for us. Players change when they move clubs, see D. Bent. Dismissed by 'arry as not being good enough, and probably wasn't up to fitness at the spuds but since moving to sunderland, he has been one of the Prems' top scorers.

I'll reserve judgement and scrutiny until the end of the season and even then will take into account that our team is a working progress with new faces coming in every transfer window.

Come on guys, be a little bit more optimistic about Ibra. Just a little bit.

By the end of the season a moody prima dona like Ibrahimovic could have done a lot of damage to the team, moral and the league position - we don't want 'give him a chance' players next season - we need players that WILL do it. In a choice betrween the 2 - better the devil you know in Ade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.