Next two games

emiratblu

The Palace and United games will tell us many things
Firstly the players, they will be under close scrutiny as the two games are easily winnable but also so easy to lose.
We have the better players but we will be up against a team in a small ground with a lot of noise against a team who are committed and a with a manager who hates us with a vengeance. The other game is against the luckiest team on this planet this season, enough said.
Will our players be up for it, or not. Moment of destiny for quite a few of them. True test of character, commitment and determination.
Secondly the manager, this could be make or break, he was lucky yesterday with Liverpool losing, but two straight defeats could change all that.
He has to finish fourth as a minimum, fifth is not acceptable. His team selection will be key, does he go to win or does he go to avoid defeat?
Even though Chelsea are 9 points ahead they are very catchable.
I know we are capable of winning both and if we do we will be favourites for second despite Arsenals good form or hopefully better.
Fingers crossed
the joys of being a blue.

44years said:
The Palace and United games will tell us many things
Firstly the players, they will be under close scrutiny as the two games are easily winnable but also so easy to lose.
We have the better players but we will be up against a team in a small ground with a lot of noise against a team who are committed and a with a manager who hates us with a vengeance. The other game is against the luckiest team on this planet this season, enough said.
Will our players be up for it, or not. Moment of destiny for quite a few of them. True test of character, commitment and determination.
Secondly the manager, this could be make or break, he was lucky yesterday with Liverpool losing, but two straight defeats could change all that.
He has to finish fourth as a minimum, fifth is not acceptable. His team selection will be key, does he go to win or does he go to avoid defeat?
Even though Chelsea are 9 points ahead they are very catchable.
I know we are capable of winning both and if we do we will be favourites for second despite Arsenals good form or hopefully better.
Fingers crossed
the joys of being a blue.

I would take 4 points from these two games. That will set us up nicely for 2 very winnable home games.

Chelsea won't give this up now and we won't win 8 on the bounce the way we are playing.

The challenge for us is to get to 80 points and finish 2nd as I think that will be enough.

with our head right we will not only win the next 2 but will win all our remaining games. i think it may happen as players are either playing for their future or enticing suitors.

de niro said:
with our head right we will not only win the next 2 but will win all our remaining games. i think it may happen as players are either playing for their future or enticing suitors.

For some reason bill I'm with you 8 wins on the bounce for us and Chelsea winning 4 drawing 3 and losing 1 giving us the title on goal difference! Well thats the dream till 10pm tomorrow night!

uwe rosler 28 said:
de niro said:

For some reason bill I'm with you 8 wins on the bounce for us and Chelsea winning 4 drawing 3 and losing 1 giving us the title on goal difference! Well thats the dream till 10pm tomorrow night!

its right enough. if these players apply themselves they are an awesome side. fingers crossed.

Anything less than 6 points and I feel the manager will be gone, either a week on Monday or the end of the season

As it turns out I think we'll win both, and win them comfortably

It's a sign of how we have regressed that the rags are favorites to beat us next week.

With the standard of the rags performances our squad should be hanging their heads.

blue b4 the moon said:
It's a sign of how we have regressed that the rags are favorites to beat us next week.

With the standard of the rags performances our squad should be hanging their heads.

The rags have the most expensive squad in the PL and the highest wage bill. Not sure why we should be hanging our heads in shame if some media pundits make them favourites.

I'm also certain if we do beat them it will be simply what was expected and no one will mention just how much money that group of players they have cost.

uwe rosler 28 said:
de niro said:

Would even surpass the first title if we did...

The 'typical' city notion still exists, it's just now applied to even more unpredictability and in most instances, success...

This has been written off by almost every journo, pundit and sphincter around the country, we're not even guaranteed champions league in some quarters...

Our form has been rightly derided, however, these dicklicks forget how we have won 2 out of the last 3 titles, I may be grasping on to past glories but every great fighter has one last hurrah, this team knows it's going to be dismantled and I predict they go out fighting..

Win the next 2 and stranger things have happened!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.