Next two games

de niro said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
de niro said:
with our head right we will not only win the next 2 but will win all our remaining games. i think it may happen as players are either playing for their future or enticing suitors.

For some reason bill I'm with you 8 wins on the bounce for us and Chelsea winning 4 drawing 3 and losing 1 giving us the title on goal difference! Well thats the dream till 10pm tomorrow night!

its right enough. if these players apply themselves they are an awesome side. fingers crossed.

But we are 9 points behind, not out of some incredible bad luck. Nor out of a rare and freakish event.

It's because we've made the same mistakes consistently throughout the season and been caught out as a result, time and time again. And unfortunately I haven't seen us have any ureka moment and suddenly realise what we've been doing wrong. So I expect more of the same.

Chippy_boy said:
de niro said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
For some reason bill I'm with you 8 wins on the bounce for us and Chelsea winning 4 drawing 3 and losing 1 giving us the title on goal difference! Well thats the dream till 10pm tomorrow night!

its right enough. if these players apply themselves they are an awesome side. fingers crossed.

But we are 9 points behind, not out of some incredible bad luck. Nor out of a rare and freakish event.

It's because we've made the same mistakes consistently throughout the season and been caught out as a result, time and time again. And unfortunately I haven't seen us have any ureka moment and suddenly realise what we've been doing wrong. So I expect more of the same.

What better time then to start putting it right, starting tonight and carrying on thru next Sunday!
Come on City - you owe us 8 great performances now :-)

Chippy_boy said:
de niro said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Reflecting on what I wrote before the game, of course I wish we had beaten Palace last night and my post above would not have been so apt.

But it was yet another of those games wasn't it. We actually played "OK" I thought - as we have done in many of the games where we dropped points. But we are too slow in the build up, preferred the backwards pass and ball retention rather than a faster move and risking losing possession. And then we become rather impotent in attack, so we press more and more and then concede on the break. It's all so bloody predictable and yet nothing has been done to change this all season. We sit 4th and deservedly 4th, which is rather depressing I have to say.

When we played against west brom the difference fir me was Lampard, he drove the team forward at ever opportunity at a faster pace, when he got took off we reverted to type, look at last night, loads of possession but getting us nowhere, constant 2 or 3 yard passing nonsense, mainly down to the lump that is Yaya, yes I know he scored but apart from that he did fuck all for me.

Well that's one down one to go
I will say one thing though, with 75% possession and 20 plus shots against a team with 25% possession and 4 shots, to lose is mightily strange.
Discounting the offside goal and the penalty not given, how can a team lose a game this way, and not for the first time?
Is it just bad luck? I can imagine Pellegrini thnking exactly the same thing.
He doesn't take the corners and he cant make Aguero or Dzeko score
Cue the player power conspiracy theories.
Mightily strange

Sorry to double post, but this is the most suitable topic.
What a gift we have given the Yoonited press this week
As per the brilliant Brian Reade article in the Mirror we should have beat Palace but didn't, but the Press have taken the result and the Utd being third above us as the end of the world as we know it. All the Red wankers from our yesterdays have been wheeled out, everyone with an opinion on Citys worst ever in history fall from grace.
It is astounding, but lads this derby may be one of the most important ever for our future.
Our players have the chance to put Pandora back in its box or open it fully.
Come on lads!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.