next up.... bultun

rhinomcfc

hope we smash bolton on saturday, another 3-0 win for me.

hope they'll bring a few more than usual just adds to the atmosphere abit, i reckon they'll only fill the bottom half of the section.

I hope now that Coyle is their manager that they come and have a bit of a go. If they do, we'll be fine, if they don't could be a bit of a worry. I don't expect them to attack us though unfortunately, they will have seen the Blackburn and Birmingham matches and they will play it exactly the same way imo, but they will be better on the break than both of those teams.

I thik they will stick with 442 and we will dominate their midfield with our 5, whoever they may be. One thing they will do is long ball us. crosses will be flying in from both sides fb's and wingers, set pieces and corners. maybe even from cb's.

They have nearly sold their allocation, 2700 to be precise, according to my brother in law. He says they were charged an extra £2 per ticket to get the full away allocation.

Do not underestimate the Trotters...they are actually playing football this season!

I expect end to end stuff. I just hope Robinson (the thug) isn't playing!

Bluecol22 said:
They have nearly sold their allocation, 2700 to be precise, according to my brother in law. He says they were charged an extra £2 per ticket to get the full away allocation.

Do not underestimate the Trotters...they are actually playing football this season!

I expect end to end stuff. I just hope Robinson (the thug) isn't playing!

make a change them bringing full allocation then, should be a good game hopefully

"Do not underestimate the Trotters...they are actually playing football this season!"

Agreed, they`re playing some decent stuff and have a belief, will be a very difficult match and one we need to go into with the right mentality, Lee Chung Yong looks a decent player too, will have to watch him.

DirtyHarry said:
"Do not underestimate the Trotters...they are actually playing football this season!"

Agreed, they`re playing some decent stuff and have a belief, will be a very difficult match and one we need to go into with the right mentality, Lee Chung Yong looks a decent player too, will have to watch him.

Lee is quality. Somehow I think Petrov will be up for this one!
The Bolton fans I know are not so quietly confident about this tie! I expect it will be a brilliant atmosphere. Really can't wait for Saturday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.