next up.... bultun

Bluecol22 said:
DirtyHarry said:
"Do not underestimate the Trotters...they are actually playing football this season!"

Agreed, they`re playing some decent stuff and have a belief, will be a very difficult match and one we need to go into with the right mentality, Lee Chung Yong looks a decent player too, will have to watch him.

Lee is quality. Somehow I think Petrov will be up for this one!
The Bolton fans I know are not so quietly confident about this tie! I expect it will be a brilliant atmosphere. Really can't wait for Saturday!

And at one point Petrov played for City, so he should have a point to prove this Saturday.

They've only lost once in the last ten league games (at Liverpool ) ........ they've scored 15 goals in the past five matches ...... and they've scored as many goals away from home as they've conceded .....

they're well up for this game ....... and their tickets have sold well , so they'll have a few fans there

the warning signs are clearly there for all to see .... including Mancini !

it will be tough especially in these conditions but we are a better footballing team than they are and if we play more bravely than we did against brum then we should beat them.

Will be interesting to see how Kompany and Toure handle Kevin Davies.

Tough game but I will disappointed if we didn't pick up 3 points.

I really dont like this shitty little club, and truley hope we give them them, the hiding that they, and their pathetic support deserves.
I recall them taking the piss when we took our short sabatical in the third division. Their "massive" support were suggesting that they were the only rivals to Trafford, and they they would never play us again blah blah blah. They were giving it big licks, whilst their fat manager Allardyce played his long ball crap in front of shit attendances..they failed to mention that even against the likes of York, and Macclesfield, our gates were far greater than theirs, against their "rivals" Trafford !
We owe these loud mouth inbreads a good seeing to on Saturday. Cant wait to see Nigel smash that dirty prick Davies,..and if they do, for once sell a few tickets, then all the sweeter, as their will be more webbed toed ones present to witness their hammering!!
Forza Mancicni

Smoothy B. said:
I really dont like this shitty little club, and truley hope we give them them, the hiding that they, and their pathetic support deserves.
I recall them taking the piss when we took our short sabatical in the third division. Their "massive" support were suggesting that they were the only rivals to Trafford, and they they would never play us again blah blah blah. They were giving it big licks, whilst their fat manager Allardyce played his long ball crap in front of shit attendances..they failed to mention that even against the likes of York, and Macclesfield, our gates were far greater than theirs, against their "rivals" Trafford !
We owe these loud mouth inbreads a good seeing to on Saturday. Cant wait to see Nigel smash that dirty prick Davies,..and if they do, for once sell a few tickets, then all the sweeter, as their will be more webbed toed ones present to witness their hammering!!
Forza Mancicni

jesus thats abit of a rant ain't it?? haha

Should be 3 points if we want a top 4 finish, though bolton will be a tricky game under Coyle. They actually play football, not just the long balls to davis & elemander. Need a strong central defence performance and to build on the performance from Wednesday nite.

Smoothy B. said:

'Pathetic support'? We're the third best supported club in the immediate area behind Utd and City. That's a pretty impressive statistic considering we haven't won anything for over 50 years, we've never won the title and we spent the best part of a decade in the Third and Fourth Divisions during that time (not just a one season 'sabbatical')

Third best....I dont think so cock...Your forgeting your ex fat managers side Blackburn! Even those muppits get better crowds than your lot, even with their shit style!
SpiritofBurnden said:
Smoothy B. said:

'Pathetic support'? We're the third best supported club in the immediate area behind Utd and City. That's a pretty impressive statistic considering we haven't won anything for over 50 years, we've never won the title and we spent the best part of a decade in the Third and Fourth Divisions during that time (not just a one season 'sabbatical')

Smoothy B. said:
Third best....I dont think so cock...Your forgeting your ex fat managers side Blackburn! Even those muppits get better crowds than your lot, even with their shit style!

It probably comes as news to you but football started before Sky got involved. Blackburn are a distant fourth behind Utd, City and Bolton in terms of support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.