Next weeks midweek games on Prime Video

You can buy it for the month and never get it again as you aren't tied into a contract. Personally for £7.99 as a one off i think it's worth it, you get to watch the games plus you can watch the documentary from the centurions season plus last year's.
You can set a reminder up and you'll get an email saying you have a week left of Amazon prime and do you wish to cancel or renew.
Fairly straightforward.

Advert on Talk Sport saying that Green King Pubs will be showing the Amazon Prime Games. So I assume I'll be able to watch the City Games in my local GK pub.

I hope they broadcast it as choose your match. You get the official PL production feed with neutral commentary,stats and that's it.

I fear it'll be hosted by John Bishop with Peter Crouch playing his comedy straight man whilst 'Arry Bentwatt tells one of his borderline racist "During the War..." stories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.