Neymar

Seeing they got knocked out the champions league mainly because of him what makes you think he won't be the guy to take them to the next level. I genuinely believe he can be the difference in them winning the champions league which seems to be their main priority and the basis for the transfer

Mainly because of him, i.e. once. Pretty Certain English teams have knocked them out on a regular basis.

They haven't passed the Quarter Finals in 5 attempts, Neymar ain't gonna suddenly turn them into winners. Purely a statement signing.

Mainly because of him, i.e. once. Pretty Certain English teams have knocked them out on a regular basis.

They haven't passed the Quarter Finals in 5 attempts, Neymar ain't gonna suddenly turn them into winners. Purely a statement signing.

Statement signings don't usually live up..

Beckham- Real Madrid
Pogba- Scum

€222MN but allegedly he will receive €300MN from Qatar Sports Investment to be an ambassador for the 2022 World Cup. PSG get him for free and Neymar pockets the rest.

How in the world would that be legal under FIFA or UEFA rules? And what about FFP? And City gets taken to the CAS over signing a teenage from South America, surely someone to take PSG to CAS over this?

€222MN but allegedly he will receive €300MN from Qatar Sports Investment to be an ambassador for the 2022 World Cup. PSG get him for free and Neymar pockets the rest.

How does this work out with tax? Does t france have a 75% tax rate on ridiculous high earners? Surely he would have to pay tax on the 300m which would then not cover his buy out?

Sports Illustrated is reporting La Liga is going to block the move. Not sure they have the power to do that but this is going to get real interesting.
Block it on what grounds? I'd be very surprised if they could. They're just jumping up and down because their arses are bit sore because they're not used to being shafted in this way.

They dont have any World class attackers imo and neymar is certainly one. Not only do I think he can help take them past that stage and become champions league winners, I believe he can also possibly take his game to the next level and even win a ballon dor in the near future at PSG

I know we always say when we splash out on a transfer "sure, it isn't our money". Which is true. But even so;

That is truly ridiculous money to be spending on one player, I don't care how good he is.

Block it on what grounds? I'd be very surprised if they could. Their arses are bit sore because they're not used to being shafted in this way.
I think this is the first real world star to be poached from under their noses and it seems they don't like it that a flair player is being taken away from them..

Just say ronaldo and Messi were out of the picture what real big name player does la liga have??

Dont forget ronaldo and Messi are not getting any younger.

Their stranglehold on the worlds best players has just diminished by a third.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.