NFC on android

blue44

Team supported
St Marks West Gorton
I had a problem gaining entrance to our ground for the last four home games,steward had to let us in all four times.I dont use google wallet for anything apart from our seasoncards.

Im worried i will have a problem on saturday at wembley so Im getting print at home tickets sent,as well as having them on my phone,worried about next week in Istanbul and my ticket via my mobile not working,Im just wondering if
my NFC isnt working and I could download an app or anything? Any advice/help, thanks.

I had a problem gaining entrance to our ground for the last four home games,steward had to let us in all four times.I dont use google wallet for anything apart from our seasoncards.

Im worried i will have a problem on saturday at wembley so Im getting print at home tickets sent,as well as having them on my phone,worried about next week in Istanbul and my ticket via my mobile not working,Im just wondering if
my NFC isnt working and I could download an app or anything? Any advice/help, thanks.
NFC either works or it doesn't generally speaking, no app will solve a hardware issue if that's what it is. Do you have another phone you could put your sim in?

Its a new phone , i started using it just before april.
Do you have a case on the phone maybe? NFC doesn't have much of a range. Make sure that WiFi and perhaps blue tooth are turned off too, they shouldn't interfere but you may as well play safe.

Try using it to pay for something to check it works.

Do you have a case on the phone maybe? NFC doesn't have much of a range. Make sure that WiFi and perhaps blue tooth are turned off too, they shouldn't interfere but you may as well play safe.

Try using it to pay for something to check it works.
Im pretty useless with modern tech.

But i just realised,on my old mobile , my google wallet was linked via google to a different email account to the one i used on this new mobile, iv signed out of that account just now on my old mobile, do you think this could have been the problem ?

Im pretty useless with modern tech.

But i just realised,on my old mobile , my google wallet was linked via google to a different email account to the one i used on this new mobile, iv signed out of that account just now on my old mobile, do you think this could have been the problem ?
Certainly possible, try setting it up again on the new phone with your upto date details but do try it somewhere local as soon as you can.

Certainly possible, try setting it up again on the new phone with your upto date details but do try it somewhere local as soon as you can.
i have never used it to buy anything,i had to download it and put my card details in just cos we introduced these digital tickets,i deleted my card details.as soon as my seasoncards were in.

Certainly at City there's no need to use NFC.

Just open the wallet and put the barcode in the 'hole' and it works fine.

First few games we had to use the wallet my NFC wouldn't work I tried not enabling it the next time & it's straight in now.

I lost my phone in Istanbul and have just bought another cheap one to tide me over until my contracts up .. just realised it doesn't have NFC, will I still be able to get my season ticket into my wallet and just insert the barcode into the scanner at City rather than just scan it ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.