NFL 2022/2023

"Nobody likes us and we don't care."

Go Eagles !!!!!

As a proud Philadelphian, I have been watching the Eagles for 65 of my 67 years. For approximately 40 of those years they were one of the worst teams in the NFL. Their story is remarkably similar to City, I fell in love with the Eagles around the same time as City. Went through several miserable years of supporting both. Now.... ain't life grand !!!!!

Fly Eagles Fly

"Nobody likes us and we don't care."

Go Eagles !!!!!

As a proud Philadelphian, I have been watching the Eagles for 65 of my 67 years. For approximately 40 of those years they were one of the worst teams in the NFL. Their story is remarkably similar to City, I fell in love with the Eagles around the same time as City. Went through several miserable years of supporting both. Now.... ain't life grand !!!!!

Fly Eagles Fly
Hurts is a real trooper,hard as nails and once he got going it was game over especially with 49 ers injury problems

In the all time top 10 of silly fouls to give away, that one probably has nine below it.

Gotta agree...we could all see it coming, even thought the Bengals defender on the sideline was trying to prevent Ossai in pushing Mahomes.

This one incident will probably haunt him for the rest of his football career, considering how short a career span they have in the NFL. Ironically Ossai was having a good game up until then.

Gotta agree...we could all see it coming, even thought the Bengals defender on the sideline was trying to prevent Ossai in pushing Mahomes.

This one incident will probably haunt him for the rest of his football career, considering how short a career span they have in the NFL. Ironically Ossai was having a good game up until then.
I didn't realise they were so short! It's mad how long they get! Some of these players will have focussed on this sport all through school to just play for 2 years.... mad

I didn't realise they were so short! It's mad how long they get! Some of these players will have focussed on this sport all through school to just play for 2 years.... mad
Average career was 3.3 years but given Brady has just retired, that probably does bring it down to 2 years. :-)

Great player and a great career.

Been a mixed season for my team Dolphins, injuries caught up with us at the end and maybe would have got past the Bills if we hadn't had the injuries, Bengals and Chiefs would have been too strong but Eagles have played well this season and I fancy them at SBLVII, I did attend a NFL show on Sky in Manchester weekend before last at Shooters bar, amazing turn out and atmosphere , hopefully they will do it again next season #FinsUp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.