NFL Playoffs 2017

Good stuff, certainly no chance of me or the team getting ahead of themselves. Just need to keep doing what we've done all season.

Granted, surely it's 'Patriots 3-0 Nobody else is in this Super Bowl'?

Three super bowls ago everyone was talking about Manning and the Denver offense and forgot about the Seahawks...and how did that turn out? I am afraid America has made the same mistake once again. It is like a disease. Brady this, brady that, like he is the only human being on the pitch and it is in a profound way very satisfying to see how this game has panned out. And all those idiots with bad spirit in the stadium with number 12 shirts wanting to stick it to Goddell and expect a patriots win because ''duh Brady is the best duh'', well they look ridiculous now.

As I said, everyone focused on the Patriots and forgot the fact that the Falcons has one of the best coaches in the game in Dann Quinn. This is the guy that took the Seahawks to two super bowls with that defense and has transformed Atlanta into the most advanced offense in the league with a very young, enthusiastic, talented but underrated defense.

Well the defense have showed up this first half and have dominated the line of scrimmage with great pressing and have also taken out the patriots wide receivers out of the game. The running game of the patriots has been pathetic and Brady is rattled.

Devonta freeman set the tone of this game and it has been a dominant performance from the falcons so far. Can the patriots come back?, possible but they have to do very well to stop the offense of the falcons from scoring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.