NFL Playoffs

City Raider said:
some strange calls by the broncos, not letting manning throw on 3rd down and now running the clock down - fortune favours the brave in the playoffs
They best hope it does.

City Raider said:
some strange calls by the broncos, not letting manning throw on 3rd down and now running the clock down - fortune favours the brave in the playoffs

It was pretty ridiculous they gave the Ravens even a sniff of a chance when they had burned their timeouts. I guess it's the way it goes.

In all honesty though the Ravens defense is done and it's still odds on a win for the Broncos.

jay_mcfc said:
City Raider said:

It was pretty ridiculous they gave the Ravens even a sniff of a chance when they had burned their timeouts. I guess it's the way it goes.

In all honesty though the Ravens defense is done and it's still odds on a win for the Broncos.

Will be an epic effort if they keep the broncos out now.
couldn't happen... Could it!?<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 am --<br /><br />
City Raider said:
why do i think its set up for lewis!
Was literally just thinking this.
I reckon interception, runs 80 for game winning TD
haha

That's gonna be called a no catch but it must be about the tenth time the officials have missed a false start or encroachment. Von Miller jumped far too early then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.