NFL Playoffs

After last week, Atlanta have my respect so fair play, but 49'ers are still my pick. And I think the Pats will beat the Ravens.

Think the Falcons will win the NFC and the Pats AFC
Think The Pats will have it tough tonight as the Ravens defence will be up for this(especially Ray Lewis) and Gronkowski will be missed big time however but if they use the no huddle offence i think the Ravens will struggle to cope and the weather will be freezing tonight and The Pats always seem to play better in that kind of weather

Come on Pats!!

What the fuck is daryl Johnston wearing?wonder if he thinks that's ok because of the concussions? Is the guy with the lazy eye out for the play offs? I noticed he hasn't been on I think since the end of the regular season

I actually think the niners are gonna roll the falcons here. I got them covering at least.

rick773 said:
What the fuck is daryl Johnston wearing?wonder if he thinks that's ok because of the concussions? Is the guy with the lazy eye out for the play offs? I noticed he hasn't been on I think since the end of the regular season

I actually think the niners are gonna roll the falcons here. I got them covering at least.

Cecil Martin has Bells Palsy, which looks like similar to a stroke (left side of face). He'll be back for the Superbowl.

And yes, that "Suit" is fucking awful.

Looking good for the Falcons, lets see if they can keep it up, we know they are prone to a few lapses late on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.