N'Golo Kante

Haha! 1 game! Pogba is wank and this guy is a world beater. Would you sign Vardy?
Give over.
Your mistaking me for someone else if you think that I think Pogba is Rubbish - he's pretty damned good - but City have said we aren't interested this transfer window.
I've also WATCHED Kante in 3 or 4 games for France and 18 or so games for Leicester City.
He is excellent and is consistently good in every game he plays.

P.S. No I wouldn't sign Vardy. Too old and reliant on one major weapon - pace.

Last edited:
Yep, but I can't really see him coming to us. He lacks the quality on the ball for a Pep Guardiola midfield.

No he doesn't. He's as good on the ball as any destructive midfielder. He isn't Pirlo but his passing is accurate and has a good range. He can beat a man and breaks rapidly. He'll be the best central midfielder in the league for years.

Yep, but I can't really see him coming to us. He lacks the quality on the ball for a Pep Guardiola midfield.

You underrate his passing intelligence. He may not have the pure range or vision of someone like Pirlo, but equally and something which I think Pep would hold in equal importance, is the intelligence to know which pass to pick and when to pick it. Kante does that everywhere on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.