NHL Stanley cup final

BlueDan91

Anyone into the nhl?
its the final game of the stanley cup final tonight, Vancouver vs boston.

really hope boston can win tonight, cause an upset.

Used to watch NHL all the time but during recent times I have never been able to keep up to date with what's happening. Colorado Avalanche, they were my choice of team :)

I still buy NHL games for the xbox as well

haha, my choice of team is edmonton oilers. i watched them against the avalanche first time i saw them play, they were losing 4-0 but pulled it back to 4-3 and i instantly fell in love with em, lol. didnt realise they were going through a bad patch and not won in 10 games, but i stuck with em haha.
and yeah i buy the xbox games too, there quality

mancityscot said:
i'm a devils and avalanche fan. i want boston to win tonight though. both my teams are shite now
devils aint too bad mate, atleast your not a fan of my team, were royally shit! haha

BlueDan91 said:
Anyone into the nhl?
its the final game of the stanley cup final tonight, Vancouver vs boston.

really hope boston can win tonight, cause an upset.

Kings fan checkin' in Dan.
I hope the Canucks fkin destroy Boston. They are the original mouthy outfit, infact from the Baseball to the Ice Hockey, and wow not forgetting the Celtics and big bird and as for the fans, they are the Rags of American sport, i have had the displeasure of being in the company of many a Bostonian from mates, to work colleagues, and to a man they are all the same, run their mouth to fuk about Boston this and Boston that, ORIGINAL 6? MEH.
Come on Canucks fkin nail 'em.
Rant over.

I want Boston to win even though I am Canadian. The reason being is because I absolutely despise Luongo. He is by far the most overrated goalie in the NHL and coughs it up in big games. Look at all three away games in this series, absolutely pathetic. That man wouldn't get near being my number one choice as a goalie in the playoffs.

BoundedCascade said:
I want Boston to win even though I am Canadian. The reason being is because I absolutely despise Luongo. He is by far the most overrated goalie in the NHL and coughs it up in big games. Look at all three away games in this series, absolutely pathetic. That man wouldn't get near being my number one choice as a goalie in the playoffs.

Yes mate he does seem to get praise were it's not warrented and lucky for him he has some big hitters in front of him, but ffs BBOOSSTTOOONNNNNN? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
You will never hear the fkin last of it, as i said, rags to a man.

Blackhawks fan here...

I'd prefer Boston to win...my mate in Boston is a big Blue (New England born & bred) and runs the New England Sports Museum which is based in the TD Gardens.

Saying that, I don't really mind who wins - just glad it's gone to 7 games - they've been great!!

Makes me realise how much I miss Manchester Storm too!

As for Boston being the US rags? That's surely the Yankees...? And the Cowboys...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.