NHL

pablozabaleta

Does anyone on here follow/watch NHL?

I'm sort of a 'casual' fan in the terms that I used to play it on xbox and watch games on internet. Not watched it for years but since I keep hearing about the 'lockout', it's made interested in it again. Hopefully it will be sorted out at some point.

Also I never knew which team to rout for, but always used to play as either Colorado Avalanche or Detroit Red Wings. Only found out they were rivals a few days ago which kinda ruined it for me.

Was into it from mid 90s and started following Colorado Avalanche. Then in 2005 whilst visiting relatives in Vancouver, my mate took me to see the Canucks. I bought the top and converted. Hated seeing the town trashed when they blew the Stanley Cup final a couple of years ago.

It's a fucking joke the way they think they can treat the fans like this. I for one won't be giving them anymore of my time or money, they can go fuck themselves. P.S, Maple leafs are the team to follow if you want to endure years upon years of misery. And I know you do ;)
P.S, I like the Colorada Avalanche better when they were called the Quebec Nordiques. The M.K Dons of hockey.

I used to be a massive fan but followed the Hershey Bears of the AHL more than anybody. The Flyers are my team but ever since they took out the rough stuff the game has become too high scoring and boring.

The whole franchising of sports in North America is a joke. The NHL should be abolished and based on more of a European football league type of thing. Plenty of great hockey going on in the minor leagues, but not a lot of TV coverage.

I've just started to to get into Bill Burr and his podcasts, I've been catching up from the beginning of last year. He talks about sports quite a lot and NHL, he's a Bruins fan and it's sort of got my interest to see what it's all about and try and watch a game in the Internet. Not done so yet though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.