NHS and all key workers

The police on the bridge need to learn how to do their fucking jobs. State of this.

Done.

Thank you for completing the form, your reference is:

We'll review the information you've given us and take action where appropriate. We'll only contact you if we need to follow up and ask for further information.

---

I wish I could put the clapping emoji on I’d fill the page, I for one will clap and show my appreciation for what my wife and lots of others are doing to try and keep us safe from this terrible virus

Done.

Thank you for completing the form, your reference is:

We'll review the information you've given us and take action where appropriate. We'll only contact you if we need to follow up and ask for further information.

---
Imagine the footage had the police been seen dragging people away, even arresting people whilst they clap? Each and every person in that footage (baby aside) has personal responsibility. We keep hearing its not a police state.

It's a strange thing this clapping, in the 20 houses I can see when I clap the 3 Asian households never make an appearance but the kids watch from the windows & all 3 families are fully westernised everyone else, apart from the Jo Witness across the road is out showing support.

My post could be construed as little racist but I can assure everyone I'm certainly not just seems a strange anomaly.

*Mods if you feel this doesn't sit well or may cause offence which isn't intended please remove.

Imagine the footage had the police been seen dragging people away, even arresting people whilst they clap? Each and every person in that footage (baby aside) has personal responsibility. We keep hearing its not a police state.

me personally would have welcomed that... with that amount of police - there is no excuse how they allowed the bridge to be packed - it should have been closed off just for the services paying respects

Exactly. Yet again they cant do right for doing wrong and whatever they do angers someone. Bit like cyclists really. And joggers.

me personally would have welcomed that... with that amount of police - there is no excuse how they allowed the bridge to be packed - it should have been closed off just for the services paying respects
I don't really disagree-but we don't see the footage from the beginning. The bridge was probably packed before any police got there. Very hard one to get right. I should imagine there will be some discussion around it today.

It's a strange thing this clapping, in the 20 houses I can see when I clap the 3 Asian households never make an appearance but the kids watch from the windows & all 3 families are fully westernised everyone else, apart from the Jo Witness across the road is out showing support.

My post could be construed as little racist but I can assure everyone I'm certainly not just seems a strange anomaly.

*Mods if you feel this doesn't sit well please remove.
Not really an anomally. I was woken from my after tea nap by the dog barking and strange noises outside. Opened the front door and half the street was out whooping and clapping. It suddenly clicked with me what was occuring as i shut the front door.
My neighbour on one side is a single Mum with 2 young kids and is a nurse. The other side are both social workers within the nhs and still working. Neither of these were out clapping.

Any idea to give the front line staff a bit of encouragement is excellent, they really do deserve it. These people need to be shown how much we appreciate their hard work as best we can.

To do that we have to ignore the instagram wallies and outlets like the BBC using it as a way to shoehorn their nonsense agenda into this good thing.

Well done everyone from NHS to Posties to those delivery drivers who give you food, the people at the corner shop the supermarket workers, the taxi drivers anyone who comes to your front door because they have to.

Well done people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.