NHS appointments.

pfazz

Well, I have been waiting a month for a referral for a scan on my back. Just received through the post a letter giving me an appointment for next Monday quickly followed by a line of type telling me not to attend this appointment.

I Quote: This information is provided by the clinic for people attending appointments:

***PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THIS APPOINTMENT.***

No wonder the NHS costs so much to administer.

My wife had an 0730hrs appointment today for an iv infusion. The needle didn’t go in until 1230hrs because the medication hasn’t been prescribed and the only person who could was unavailable ffs.

Would it have been too hard to look at the patient list yesterday and see what they needed and then got it ready? Shoddy as fuck but free.

Well, I have been waiting a month for a referral for a scan on my back. Just received through the post a letter giving me an appointment for next Monday quickly followed by a line of type telling me not to attend this appointment.

I Quote: This information is provided by the clinic for people attending appointments:

***PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THIS APPOINTMENT.***

No wonder the NHS costs so much to administer.
Ring them up and just check,they might be able to give you a new appt on the phone

Been waiting eighteen months for the assessment that followed my last referral. Then it's another six months to enter the first stage, and once you've finished that about the same wait to enter the main treatment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.