NHS omicron Text scam

Just never disclose any details when you have been contacted. If I get a call from someone who I feel is probably genuine (bank, Sky, Insurers, etc) and they say they need to ask questions to pass security I tell them to get fucked, they’ve contacted me not the other way around. I’ve never been scammed and by sticking to my principles hopefully never will.
When people ring me I always tell them to get fucked. Nothing to do with security questions it just makes me feel better.

just checked and can confirm mine was a scam with this address

nhs.test-kits-delivery.com/nhs

question is why did this stack up on messages from my gp which I know were genuine???

I got a text telling me Simon had tried to deliver my parcel, but was unable to, click this link to rearrange delivery.

I got the text at 3am on Sunday morning…
I had exactly the same, similar time also
Basically these days i treat every every text/phone call is a scam and will not respond. If i think it could be genuine ie Bank, i ignore any text/calls and check things online or ring them myself. Never ever respond from messages, calls, texts etc

Was getting texts several times a day, all different numbers, but all basically the same scam of 'missed delivery, click link to rearrange'. I just ignored and blocked each number, eventually without a bite they tailed off.

Latest though could catch a few .... a missed voicemail from your doctor. Beware.

All of these texts could, and should, easily be stopped at source.

If bluemooners can spot they're scams then Vodafone etc definitely can.

Why doesn't this happen?
When you pay for the security it will stop, then a new scam will start and you will require extra payments to stop that, when Boris upped the no pin payments, with no opt out, digital banking became less secure than cash for the first time, lucky for me i have no banking details on my phone, nor my medical details so i will not be getting ripped off by security companies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.