Niall Quinn

He’s pretty much the reason I’m a blue, but I can’t stand him.

He’s the ultimate arse licker who will try sit on as many fences as possible.

Just watched England with him commentating. He can't resist slagging off City players can he ? Just can't wait to do it. Why is he so bitter being an ex blue ?

Quinn didn’t ever want to play for City, he was with us under the orders of his ‘connected’ agent and under sufferance.
I know a guy who had a night on the lash with Quinn back in the day (in Manchester and then out to the 4 seasons at Hale).
He told me that Quinn was a good boozing partner, quite affable if a bit miserable and quite open about hating playing at City, saying that he went wherever his agent told him to go and had no choice in the matter.

You can understand it because ‘back in the day’ the Irish football agents, and indeed many other businesses, were generally connected to paramilitary organisations of one hue or the other and definitely not to be messed with.
I’ve no problem with Quinn having a downer on City because he always had a downer on City and never tried to hide it.
What pisses me off is that the media, knowing full well that he’s an ex-blue with a negative attitude to the club, wheel him out to have a bite at us whenever they can while the 99% of ex-Blues who adore the club are readily avoided owing to their positivity.

He should have sacked his agent then, then his career would have never got going the whinging fuck.

He's a lanky streak of paralysed piss, never liked him.

When I was a kid I used to wind up my little Sister and tell her that Niall Quinn and Paul Gascoigne lived together in the bungalow at the end of our street.

She posted a letter to that house one day, asking for their autographs and if we could go round for tea, with a picture of me and my Sis playing footy with Quinn and Gazza… I still take the piss out of her for it now, nearly thirty years later!

Fuck knows what the actual residents of that house thought, haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.