Niall Quinns Disco Pants are the best.

MCFC1986

My brother reckons him and his mates sang this exact song about a friend of theirs in the late 80's, says a red from leve made it up! Couldn't believe it first time he heard city fans singing it to Niall Quinn. Can anyone confirm this or know if he's talking shite (wouldn't be the first time!)

as he is a red i would say he was talking shite and the best thing u could do is stick him in a box blue box

phil williams said:
as he is a red i would say he was talking shite and the best thing u could do is stick him in a box blue box

My brothers a blue! Another lad from leve i work with says he remembers the song as well and says it was defo before Quinn signed for us... Might be all the trips and e's that were about then messing with their memories tho!

Ask your self 1 question WHY WOULD A RAG BE SINGING ABOUT AN ARSENAL RESERVE PLAYER..? the reason it wont make sence is simple IT DIDNT HAPPEN......
it was us blues that coined , the exact wards for QUININIO.....there was a song in the charts in the sixtys.....but as i was i child , i didnt really take much notice...im sure that nials quinns disco pants where deffo not the the wards that where used.
unless someone had a premenition..

colinbellsboots said:
Ask your self 1 question WHY WOULD A RAG BE SINGING ABOUT AN ARSENAL RESERVE PLAYER..? the reason it wont make sence is simple IT DIDNT HAPPEN......
it was us blues that coined , the exact wards for QUININIO.....there was a song in the charts in the sixtys.....but as i was i child , i didnt really take much notice...im sure that nials quinns disco pants where deffo not the the wards that where used.

It was sang about a lad called Eddie Doran pal...as in Eddie Doran's disco pants are the best (due to a pair of shite sparkly pants) I'll look it up to see if there was an actually/similer song in the 60's

colinbellsboots said:

The song was coined by City fans in the early 90's when Quinn was spotted with other players in a nightclub wearing white baggy trousers.

I remember when micky made up his version for eddie in about 89! Not sure where it originated though?Does your brother look like a rat by any chance?

Didsberry blue said:
colinbellsboots said:

The song was coined by City fans in the early 90's when Quinn was spotted with other players in a nightclub wearing white baggy trousers.

Quinn said it was skin tight cut off jean shorts which were pulled up high.

What are the exact words to this? My teams fans sang a similiar song for a player called Eddie May played for them for 1989 till 1994.

city bairn said:
What are the exact words to this? My teams fans sang a similiar song for a player called Eddie May played for them for 1989 till 1994.
NIAL QUINNS DISGO SHORTS ARE THE BEST,
THEY GO UP FROM HIS KNEES TO HIS CHEST,
BETTER THAN ADAM AND THE ANTS,
NIAL QUIINS DISCO PANTS,.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.