Niall Quinn's Disco Pants V Ohhh Balotellii

From what I recall the Niall Quinn one was stolen - it started off as Howard Bradbury's disco pants (a City fan I think) - could song but nothing like as good as the Balotelli one in my opinion

I don't think the Quinn song was done befor us but I'm sure we've just changed the words of other teams songs for Mario although it's still very good I'll chose Quinn<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 am --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
From what I recall the Niall Quinn one was stolen - it started off as Howard Bradbury's disco pants (a City fan I think) - could song but nothing like as good as the Balotelli one in my opinion
Mario's was stolen aswell

Love the Balotelli song! It's gonna be in my head all day, the other half has already bo*****ed me for singing it. I'd love to get it started where I usually sit but can't see it going down too well in the Family Stand. Kids ruining my 'matchday experience' again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.