Nice aftershaves.

ladyinred said:
what does that mean .... sad face

Rag = United fan. Rag(ess) = female United fan. Your username would appear to indicate a leaning towards the dark side unless the red is just a diagonal stripe next to a black stripe on a white shirt!

I'm sure he's just teasing. happy face!

Thanks for that .... yes I am from the dark side .... but I am not a troll/or looking to upset anyone... I just fell for a CTID (see learning ya lingo !!! ) guy ... and was here looking for inspiration for a wonderful City type xmas gift & I can't start a new thread until I have 20 posts.

Plz be gentle with me - wink

ladyinred said:
Thanks for that .... yes I am from the dark side .... but I am not a troll/or looking to upset anyone... I just fell for a CTID (see learning ya lingo !!! ) guy ... and was here looking for inspiration for a wonderful City type xmas gift & I can't start a new thread until I have 20 posts.

Plz be gentle with me - wink
AHA!!!............I can sniff out a rag(ess) even with all this aftershave about lol.

Dont wear it often but when I do;

kenneth+cole+reaction.jpg

Smells fooking great.

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.