Nice gesture from the club.

TaylorWill07

posted 3 or 4 week back that my aunti sue (season ticket holder at city) passed away at an age of 43 fighting cancer for 4 years, her daughters boyfriend rang city to see if he could get abit about her put in the programme, anyways they told him they will put a lil piece on her in the prgramme of the tottenham game and aswell as that give the family (were a big family of blues, most with city cards or season cards) 8 free tickets to go the tottenham game, just wanted to let you all know as i think its a fantastic gesture from our club and shows that they care about our fans. Susan corr is her full name if people would like to read about in the programme.

very classy.

and I hope your family holds up well.
It is much more emotional than you expect when there is an obituary for a family member appears in the program.

Excellent from the club, as always, and I'm sure you'll all have a poignant night remembering Blue Sue. She'll be looking down on you all with a smile, whilst sneeking a few minutes of the game.

That's great mate, really pleased for you and your family. I'm sure she was a great person and I'll enjoy reading about her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.