nice surprise

Brilliant by the club and whoever organised it for you. if any blue deserved a visit from the Quad it's you.

I actually thought of you on that magical night in Istanbul, was a bit gutted, as you should have been there with the rest of us.
We had some really good Euro away days with you and will always remember them. Do you remember the blue rose in Madrid? God I was ill the morning after that night
what a night that was Sharon . miss those times .

Fucking hell Bill, I didn't know you were ill fella. Flooring in my kitchen still looks great even though the wife had you come back and lay something else down over the quality stuff you'd put down before that - you couldn't believe she wanted to cover it! Daft cow. Great pic.

That’s a great picture Bill.
One of them things money can’t buy.
Great memories.

Fucking hell Bill, I didn't know you were ill fella. Flooring in my kitchen still looks great even though the wife had you come back and lay something else down over the quality stuff you'd put down before that - you couldn't believe she wanted to cover it! Daft cow. Great pic.
MND mate . its a bugger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.