Nice to have you on board Bellamy son...get in there!!!

Re: please put all bellamy posts here.

davymcfc said:
im quite excited about this signing. hes quick and a good finisher. he has been a problem player in the past but hopefully having worked with hughes in the past he will give his best for the club. good signing lets get behind him like we do with most city players.

People mature, let's hope he does.

He will score a hattrick against Newcastle... just watch.

And then after the match he will defeat Joey Barton in a headbutting contest.

I look upon Bellamy as Darius Vassells replacement - and that must be good for City cos he's faster, fitter and scores more goals.

BulgarianPride said:
Does anyone know what number he might be? Surely we must let Kaka choose first :).

Apparently the squad number for Bellamy is yet to be decided - possibly for the reason you outline!

mr t said:
I look upon Bellamy as Darius Vassells replacement - and that must be good for City cos he's faster, fitter and scores more goals.

Yes, he is definitely better than Vassell! (IMO). I was dead anti-Bellamy, but now he's in Blue, he is Blue, so chin up folks let's all support him.
mr t, you're right, he will score more goals than Vass, even allowing for Vass being played out of position. Having said that, Bellamy hasn't always been a prolific scorer, because he's been played out of position at times in the past (ie as a winger rather than a frontman). But when he has been played out of position, he has done better than Vass seems to manage. One of the things about Bellamy is that his contribution is always going to be more than just the goals he scores and for that reason, while I do think that he's grossly overpriced, he is a good addition to the squad and someone who gives us very useful options on top of his scoring threat when he's in the team.
So, from an anti-bellamy blue to bellamy, welcome aboard - and best of luck.

davymcfc said:
im quite excited about this signing. hes quick and a good finisher. he has been a problem player in the past but hopefully having worked with hughes in the past he will give his best for the club. good signing lets get behind him like we do with most city players.

Likewise, sort of player i love to play for city aggressive, passionate, and always gives 100%, can see him become a fans favourite. Possibly our best striker since Anelka? Robinho plays midfield

BlackleyBlue said:
He's got pace...
He's know's where the onion bag is...
He's got pride...
He's got passion...
He'll score plenty of goals...
He'll 'kin do for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on son!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking none of that rhymes, what a shit poem! But now i'm guessing it's just a list...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.