Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took time to convince me but was excellent in 2017-18 and has done well when he has played this season. I'd be sorry to see the General go but we'll see what transpires

I think I rate Eric Garcia over Otamendi. And I don't believe Otamendi will play another season with the small amount of time. I think he will leave, meaning a new centreback and Eric Garcia promoted to the first team. That should do it.

Christ,nico to mcguire is a huge step down

I think you would be pleasantly surprised if it happened. It’ll be interesting to see what Nico wants in the coming weeks, good luck to him if he wants to move on for more game time. He’s been a great servant.

I think you would be pleasantly surprised if it happened. It’ll be interesting to see what Nico wants in the coming weeks, good luck to him if he wants to move on for more game time. He’s been a great servant.
It usually takes a season for CB's to settle in and learn what pep wants,i might be wrong but McQuire doesn't strike me as a ball playing centre half,i'd be disappointed to lose nico but as you say he is good enough to be starting every week somewhere,i like him a lot

It usually takes a season for CB's to settle in and learn what pep wants,i might be wrong but McQuire doesn't strike me as a ball playing centre half,i'd be disappointed to lose nico but as you say he is good enough to be starting every week somewhere,i like him a lot

Having seen him at the Etihad the other week Leicester have a style and philosophy where they do try and play. All of their defenders were excellent, a big reason we only won 1-0 through Vinny’s worldie ;-)

I think a lot of our fans were impressed with both their full backs and Maguire.

It’s exciting to see what level of squad refresh Pep oversees in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.